
I have lived here for seven years.
.
Right now I live in Barcelona but I also lived in Madrid for about two years.
.
I work as an English teacher.
I work as an English teacher.
.
My opinion: Barcelona is wonderful; Madrid is wonderful; Spain is wonderful.
.
My opinion: Barcelona is wonderful; Madrid is wonderful; Spain is wonderful.
.
Perfect it’s not. The best place in the world - I surely wouldn’t know. But wonderful - to me, most definitely!
.
Copied from original http://myspainblog.wordpress.com/ post by Carloz on 16th Jun, 2007
.
Copied from original http://myspainblog.wordpress.com/ post by Carloz on 16th Jun, 2007
Responses
By: kristin on June 24th, 2007 at 6:05 pm
Great blog…Ive been reading it this a.m. Sure hope to get to Spain one of theseyears…
Great blog…Ive been reading it this a.m. Sure hope to get to Spain one of theseyears…
No comments:
Post a Comment