Sunday, July 1, 2007

An English Teacher’s TGI Friday in Spain!


This article has been updated and can be found on my Newsvine column.
Here's a link to the article: An English Teacher's TGI Friday in Spain!

Comment By: leoshere on June 22nd, 2007 at 3:37 pm
hey … the libraries. People have been telling me to check out the library for years, but I was reluctant as I thought it would be a dark pre civil war dusty archive - but no! it’s modern clean, rows of broadband pcs, dvds, english language reading matter etc….better, infact, by a long way than the parallels in the UK.

Comment By: Carloz on June 22nd, 2007 at 5:54 pm
I don’t know if the libraries in Spain are necessarily better than in the UK, but here in Barcelona the DVDs and videos are free to borrow, unlike my experience with London libraries.

No comments: